Welcome to InferCabulary! Here's our guide to setting up your account and some helpful resources to help along the way.
1. Add Students to Infercabulary
To begin, add students to InferCabulary by creating student accounts. Learn how to set a student's password.
You can work with students individually and in groups. To create a group, follow this Setting Up a Group guide. Once the group is set up, you can add students to a group in InferCabulary.
3. Learn about your InferCabulary tools
- Using Group Play with your students - learn how to play InferCabulary with your student groups.
- Star and Unstar Words - find out how to select words for your students.
- Create assignments for students - create word sets for your students.
- How to use the Word Extractor - learn how to copy and paste text from articles for InferCabulary to find words in the text so you can star words or create an assignment.
- InferCabulary's YouTube Channel - Check out our InferCabulary Specialist Playlist
- Need assistance setting up InferCabulary or navigating your account? Schedule a Zoom session with our Cofounder, Deena Seifert.
- Submit a Support Request - Once you login to InferCabulary, click on the Support button to see more Help Desk articles for teachers or click Submit a Request in the right-hand corner to get help from our Support Team.