Teachers, specialists, and parents should use their discretion to determine how long students should play InferCabulary. If students are required to play all the captions, a climb will take longer. If students don't have the play all caption feature checked in Play Settings (in your classroom, group, or individual student account settings) for Basecamp and Ascent, a climb will not take as long.
Articles in this section
- How InferCabulary Works: Basecamp, Ascent, and Expedition Activities
- How Specialists Can Change a Student's Password
- How long should students play InferCabulary?
- Changing Your Subscription in InferCabulary
- Play Settings (Specialists)
- Extension Activities
- How do I update my credit card?
- Add an InferCabulary icon to the iPad
- My starred words disappeared
- How to Cancel a Specialist Subscription