Teachers, specialists, and parents should use their discretion to determine how long students should play InferCabulary. If students are required to play all the captions, a climb will take longer. If students don't have the play all caption feature checked in Play Settings (in your classroom, group, or individual student account settings) for Basecamp and Ascent, a climb will not take as long.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started for Parents
- How to add a child to your parent account when it already has 5 licenses used
- InferCabulary is not loading or I have a blank screen
- How do my children log in to InferCabulary
- How does InferCabulary work for Students?
- How long should my children play InferCabulary?
- Student Password Change
- How to update my credit card information
- Adding an InferCabulary icon to an iPad
- My starred words are missing