Teachers, specialists, and parents should use their discretion to determine how long students should play InferCabulary. If students are required to play all the captions, a climb will take longer. If students don't have the play all caption feature checked in Play Settings (in your classroom, group, or individual student account settings) for Basecamp and Ascent, a climb will not take as long.
Articles in this section
- How InferCabulary Works: Basecamp, Ascent, and Expedition Activities
- Blocking Words in InferCabulary
- How does Classroom Play work?
- How long should students play InferCabulary?
- Play Settings (Teachers)
- Canceling a Teacher Subscription
- Extension Activities
- How do I update my credit card?
- Adding an InferCabulary icon to the iPad
- My starred words disappeared