It's a new school year and time to move students' grade levels up in the term transition. InferCabulary can help Admins do this with the click of a button.
1) Login to InferCabulary.com with your username and password.
2) Choose the blue Term Transition button.
Follow the steps outlined in your administrator's page - read each step carefully. Once you have transitioned students to a new grade level, there is no turning back!
1) First, click on Archive your classrooms. InferCabulary will archive all of your data and will allow you to download a spreadsheet with last year's data. Students will be temporarily disabled until they are entered into new classrooms.
2) Next, click on Increment student grades.
3) To set up rosters for the new term:
- Set up new classrooms.
- Use one of the 3 options for adding student and teacher users to the classrooms.
See the help article at this link for steps.