If you are looking for ideas on how to use InferCabulary in the classroom, here are some that might be of interest to you:
1) Using InferCabulary BaseCamp One-on-One with Students video
2) Using InferCabulary in the Classroom (5th Grade Classroom Instruction video)
2) Using Think Aloud in the Classroom
3) Graphic Organizers for Noun Definitions
4) Graphic Organizers for Adjective Definitions
5) Building Sentences with InferCabulary - here's a video on how to create a sentence builder using InferCabulary. You can download a template for this activity.
6) Create a Vocabulary Notebook where students use critical thinking skills to answer questions about basecamp words. Download a copy here.