In order to see how much your students and teachers are using InferCabulary, we have created a Reporting Feature for administrators. Log into your administrator account at app.InferCabulary.com and click on Reporting on the menu. The default time period is set to Today, so click the dropdown arrow to customize the reporting period.
Next, click on the School Name. You will see classrooms using InferCabulary for that school. You can click on each classroom and see how they are using InferCabulary. Use the dropdown bar to choose the time period for activity. It defaults to Today.
Finally, if you click on a classroom, you will see the student activity. Use the dropdown bar to choose the time period for activity. It defaults to Today.
The fields are explained below:
- Student - student username or ID
- Basecamps completed - the number of basecamps or learning mode the students has completed
- Basecamps failed - the number of basecamps or learning modes the student completed without using all the carabiners assigned to the activity
- Ascents Completed - the number of ascents or quiz modes the student was able to successfully completed without using all of the carabiners assigned to the activity
- Ascents Failed - the number. of ascents or quiz modes the student was not able to complete
- Expeditions Completed - the number of expeditions or related-word activities the student completed
- Expeditions Failed - the number of expeditions or related-word activities the student was not able to complete (if the student has hints turned on, this number should be zero)
- Words - the number of words encountered
- Words Learned - the number of words the student learned and correctly identified in quiz mode
- Active time - the amount of time the student spent playing InferCabulary
- Accuracy - overall accuracy in playing basecamp, ascent, and expedition
Watch our YouTube video on how to use InferCabulary's reporting feature to determine how much and how well your school's teachers and students are using InferCabulary.