Welcome to InferCabulary! Here's our guide to setting up your account and some helpful resources to help along the way.
1. Add Your Child to Infercabulary
InferCabulary will prompt you to Add a Child to the account. Click on Start My Child in the Game to add your child.
You can add more children from your Dashboard. Log into app.InferCabulary.com and on the lefthand side of your Dashboard, click on Add a Child.
2. Check your Child's activity in InferCabulary
You can see when your child has used InferCabulary and a breakdown of the words they are encountering by clicking on Activity Report.
3. Choose words for your child
You can choose words by using our Star/Unstar feature in InferCabulary. Find out how to select and deselect words for your child using the Star Words feature.
- InferCabulary's YouTube Channel - Check out our Parent How-To Videos
- Need assistance setting up InferCabulary or navigating your account? Schedule a Zoom session with our Cofounder, Deena Seifert.
- Submit a Support Request - Once you login to InferCabulary, click on the Support button to see more Help Desk articles for teachers or click Submit a Request in the right-hand corner to get help from our Support Team.