The time reported for students in InferCabulary measures active time only. One of the difficulties for all Educational Technology companies is making sure we are not crediting students for logging in and internet surfing, playing, etc. We want it to log the active time on the tasks we care about as educators. So the reported time will consider time they spend engaging actively with the games. We find, for students where you know they spent X amount of time, that the credited time is 20-30% less than the total time since logging into the program.
Articles in this section
- Resources for Teacher Organizational Managers
- InferCabulary Resources for Teachers
- What is the Teacher experience in InferCabulary?
- Active Student Time in InferCabulary
- Stuck in Classroom Play
- The difference between Word List, Assignment, and Word Extractor in InferCabulary
- How do my students and I log in to InferCabulary?
- Word Extractor
- How does InferCabulary work for Students?
- Getting Started for Teachers