As an institution administrator, you must set up your institution's school(s) and classrooms before you can add other users.
1. Ensure you are on the Institution tab and can see the Institution Details section. Click Add New School.
2. Enter the School name in the form.
3.The school has now been created, and you will see the School Details screen. Now, you can add classrooms. Click Add Classroom. Enter the classroom name and grade level.
4. After creating the classroom, you will be taken to the Classroom Details screen. Use the Add New Classroom button to continue adding all the classrooms for the school.
5. If your school has specialists that will be working with students outside of the classroom, you can create student groups. Go back to the School Details screen by clicking Institution, and select a school from the list.
6. In the Student Groups section, click Add New Group.
7. Add the group name and level, and click Continue.
8. After adding all classrooms and groups for this school, you may have additional schools to add. To add additional schools, return to the Institution tab.