To use the Star or UnStar feature, we have a YouTube video: How to Star and Unstar Words or follow these directions:
1) Select a Student from the My Student list by choosing the student and then View Student:
2) Scroll down to the Word List and use the filters to select words. You can select Level, Grade, Book, and/or Category to select words to star. Multiple filters can be applied.
3) To star words by Level, click on the arrow next to Level and choose the grade or grades you want to filter the words by. Click the box next to your selection(s) and then click Apply.
4) To star words by Book, click on the arrow next to Book and type the name of the book in the search bar or scroll down to look at our selection of books. Click the box next to your selection(s) and click Apply.
5) To star words by Category, click on the arrow next to Category and type the category in the search bar or scroll down to look at our categories. Select one by clicking the box next to your selection(s) and click Apply.
6) To see Starred or Previously Starred words click on Starred, make your selection and click Apply. You can choose to Unstar words already starred by selecting Unstar All.
After applying one or more filters, star individual words by clicking on the boxes next to the words or select the Star All box. InferCabulary let's you star up to 50 words at a time.
As your student plays through the game, words that are Learned (seen in Basecamp and correctly answered in 2 Climbs) will be unstarred and seen again, but not as often as other words he is learning or progressing on.