If your student is used a Google account to log in, they don't need a password. If not, you can easily reset their password!
1. Does your student use a Google account to log in?
If yes, make sure the student is clicking "Login with Google" and then entering their Google credentials.
2. If not, try resetting the student's password.
3. From the classroom dashboard, select the student under from the View Student Report dropdown.
4. Click expand account details.
5. Now, click the Reset Password button. Enter a new password for the student and retype it to confirm.