This articles covers two ways to add students to a classroom.
1. Provide an invitation link: Provide your students with an invitation link, where they can create their own accounts.
2. Use Google Classroom: Use the blue Connect to Google Classroom to import your students.
3. Add students manually: Add an existing student, or create a new student account yourself.
You can read this tutorial and you can watch our YouTube Video: Adding Students to Your Classroom
1. Click on Roster in the top menu.
2. Click on the classroom to which you'll be adding a student.
3. On the classroom details screen, you will see the invitation link.
2. Click Copy to save the invitation link to your clipboard.
3. Share the invitation link with your student. You can paste the link into an email, or have the student type the link.
4. When the student accesses the invitation link, they will be prompted to create an account, or sign in to an existing account.
5. The account can be created by filling in the form or using the Sign in with Google option.
6. After signing in, the student will be added to the classroom and will view the onboarding tutorial.
If you have a Google Classroom account, follow these instructions -
- Go to Roster and then select the class you would like to add students to.
- Make sure you are signed into InferCabulary using your Google Classroom email address.
- Click on the Connect to Google Classroom button.
- Wait for it to connect to Google and choose your classroom.
- This will take time, so be patient and wait for InferCabulary to download the students from your Google Class. Ending too soon will mean not all of your students will Import. Contact support if you have any issues -- sending a video will be helpful to our team to diagnose the issue.
1. In the Classroom Details screen, you can also click the Add button to add students to the classroom yourself.
2. To add a student with an existing account, start typing the student's name or username. Then, select the student, and click Add to Classroom.
3. To add a new student account, click Create New User.
4. After creating the user account, see the options to set the student's password.