This articles covers two ways to add students to a classroom.
1. Provide an invitation link: Provide your students with an invitation link, where they can create their own accounts.
2. Add students manually: Add an existing student, or create a new student account yourself.
You can read this tutorial and you can watch our YouTube Video: Adding Students to Your Classroom
1. Click on Roster in the top menu.
2. Click on the classroom to which you'll be adding a student.
3. On the classroom details screen, you will see the invitation link.
2. Click Copy to save the invitation link to your clipboard.
3. Share the invitation link with your student. You can paste the link into an email, or have the student type the link.
4. When the student accesses the invitation link, they will be prompted to create an account, or sign in to an existing account.
5. The account can be created by filling in the form, or using the Sign in with Google option.
6. After signing in, the student will be added to the classroom and will view the onboarding tutorial.
1. In the Classroom Details screen, you can also click the Add button to add students to the classroom yourself.
2. To add a student with an existing account, start typing the student's name or username. Then, select the student, and click Add to Classroom.
3. To add a new student account, click Create New User.
4. After creating the user account, see the options to set the student's password.