This articles covers two ways to add students to a group.
1. Provide an invitation link: Provide your students with an invitation link, where they can create their own accounts.
2. Add students manually: Add an existing student, or create a new student account yourself.
Option 1: Provide an invitation link
1. In the Group Details screen, you will see the invitation link for that group.
2. Click Copy to save the invitation link to your clipboard.
3. Share the invitation link with students. You can paste the link into an email, or if the student is present, have them type it in on their device.
4. When the student accesses the invitation link, they will be prompted to create an account.
5. The account can be created by filling in the form, or using the Sign in with Google option.
6. After creating an account, the student will be logged on and will view the onboarding tutorial.
Option 2: Add students manually
1. In the Group Details screen, you can click the Add button to add students to a group yourself.
2. To add a student with an existing account, start typing the student's name or username. Then, select the student, and click Add to Group.
3. To add a new student account, click Create New User. For more details, see creating a new student account.